Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Stay Tuned

From the Galley is dedicated to my love of food and all things related. When my partner and I decided to cruise around the world in our 44' yacht, I didn't let the small-ish galley hinder my obsession or limit my cooking abilities. Traveling the world has introduced me to fantastic new foods, from the exotic to the simple (yet tasty).

This blog should be up and running by the beginning of September. Use one of the subscribe links to the left (subscribe by reader or subscribe by email) and know exactly when I've started posting.

Happy Eating!

0 comments:

Welcome to My Galley, where you'll find an array of recipes and food bits. Having traveled to 23 countries in the last five years I lean towards Intl cuisines, but you'll find a few home-town favorites as well.
More About The Galley

Get more of the Galley

Previous Posts

Monthly Archives

Search The Galley

Search Our Sites